Judgment and Decision Making Course Syllabi
This page contains links to course syllabi relating to judgment
and decision making.
Syllabi available from this page
These syllabi are typically available in three formats:
- HTML format is readable by your browser. This format isn't fancy,
and may not preserve much of the original document's formatting,
but you can get an idea of what each syllabus is like.
- Word, etc.
- The file's native format (e.g. Microsoft Word) is ideal for
storing copies locally and editing them.
- Postscript format can be printed on postscript printers, and
preserves the formatted appearance of the document, but can't be
- Michael Fortunato's Decision Theory (Economics 353) course
- Robyn's Dawes' Human Judgment and Decision Making course
Annotated references to JDM literature compiled by Peter
- Kim Corfman's Group Processes in Decision Making, Problem Solving, and
Judgment (Newly updated for 1997!)
- Larry Gordon's current topics course which focused on decision making
- Rachel Croson's negotiations course
- Jeryl Mumpower's decision making in government and administration course
- Baruch Fischoff's behavioral decision making course
- Robert Ramsay's business research in JDM course
- John Carroll's managerial decision making course
- Bill Klein's graduate social psychology seminar focused on decision
- Scott Highhouse's course on managerial decision making
- Carey Morewedge, Human judgment and decisions making
Other pages with JDM syllabi